Posted: Thursday, January 4, 2018 2:16 AM
Auto req ID: 5934BR
Title: Title Representative
Job Function: Underwriting / Funding
State and City: Nevada, Carson City
Company: Harley:Davidson Financial Services
Full or Part:Time: Full:Time
Since 1903, our bold and unique purpose has been fulfilling dreams of personal freedom for our customers : and we live our purpose every day. Its more than just a business to us. Our passion for our products and loyalty to our millions of riders and fans worldwide inspire us to deliver premium products and unmistakable and unmatched experiences.
Harley:Davidson Financial Services (HDFS), a wholly:owned subsidiary of Harley:Davidson, Inc., offers a wide range of financial products and services to motorcycle enthusiasts and Harley:Davidson dealerships. Products available to consumers include financing on motorcycles, MotorClothes(TM), and parts and accessories; cycle insurance; and extended service plans for Harley:Davidson(R) motorcycles.
We need people who wake up every day with a passion for customers and who come to work with the creativity and drive to make amazing things happen. This isn't just any company. And yours isn't just any career. It's part of your story. Write it with us and make it legendary.
Under minimal supervision the Titles Specialist III is the primary contact when dealing with the most complex transactional needs of our business partners/customers. The Titles Specialist III is responsible for correcting the most complex tilting errors, customer/dealer account errors pertaining to agreements, and updating key stakeholders with information related to lack of lien perfection in a timely manner. The Titles Specialist III may make decisions beyond the organization's guidelines, based on complex information gathering and data analysis. They will support business partners/customers as requested, to ensure all financial and operational goals are met or exceeded. In addition, this position serves as the point person for the Titles Department and is responsible for the training and quality assurance of associates, as well as, providing support and direction in order to meet daily service expectations. The Titles Specialist III is expected to be a mentor for others and assist in identifying individual opportunities for improvement and training.
This outstanding opportunity is located in Carson City, Nevada.
This is what you'll do...
* Be awesome and demonstrate H:D valued behaviors in everything you do: be accountable, model integrity, value individuality and diversity, inspire teamwork, and encourage creativity.
* Interacts via written and verbal correspondence with dealers, customers, third party vendors, and state titling agencies (i.e. DMV, County Clerk etc.)
* Researches and resolves all title related issues by making recommendations and providing solutions while mitigating the risks involved with all decisions
* Verifies supporting documentation in the imaging system and validates information from the original funding package
* Handles the most complex phone calls to and from business partners and customers to verify and resolve complaints regarding outstanding liens or titles. Researches, benchmarks, and prepares data/trends related to resources and activities that will continue to move the business forward
* Manages business partner/customer information and processing for the purpose of buyout's and/ or collection efforts related to delinquent accounts lacking lien perfection.
* Acts as a point person for all levels of staff across the organization related to lien perfection activities
* Provides training and coaching to employees and dealers across the organization.
* High School Diploma
We are looking for someone with...
* 3:5 years knowledge of titling procedures and state regulations pertaining to titling and registration
* Knowledge of Microsoft products including Word, Outlook, and Excel
• Location: carson city, Reno
• Post ID: 39225517 reno