Posted: Wednesday, November 22, 2017 9:28 AM
Auto req ID: 5852BR
Title: Director of IT : Shared Services
Job Function: Information Services/Technology
State and City: Nevada, Carson City
Company: Harley:Davidson Financial Services
Full or Part:Time: Full:Time
Since 1903, our bold and unique purpose has been fulfilling dreams of personal freedom for our customers : and we live our purpose every day. Its more than just a business to us. Our passion for our products and loyalty to our millions of riders and fans worldwide inspire us to deliver premium products and unmistakable and unmatched experiences.
Harley:Davidson Financial Services (HDFS), a wholly:owned subsidiary of Harley:Davidson, Inc., offers a wide range of financial products and services to motorcycle enthusiasts and Harley:Davidson dealerships. Products available to consumers include financing on motorcycles, MotorClothes(TM), and parts and accessories; cycle insurance; and extended service plans for Harley:Davidson(R) motorcycles.
We need people who wake up every day with a passion for customers and who come to work with the creativity and drive to make amazing things happen. This isn't just any company. And yours isn't just any career. It's part of your story. Write it with us and make it legendary.
The role of the Director of IT Services is to lead and manage the GIS Shared Services organization in the delivery and execution of services that are utilized across GIS. The director is responsible for ensuring consistency and effectiveness of common processes utilized across GIS. Define, analyze, plan, measure and improve all aspects of the IT Services to ensure that the resulting services meet customer expectations. The Director of IT Services has significant interactions with key leaders in GIS who are responsible for demand management, strategy and sourcing, business relationship management, architecture and infrastructure, testing/hypercare/release management, information and data security, and technical services and support. Takes ownership and is accountable for the following ITIL processes: Strategy Management for IT Service, Service Portfolio Management, Service Level Management, Availability Management, Change Evaluation, and Service Validation and Testing.
This outstanding opportunity is located in Carson City, Nevada.
This is what you'll do:
* Be awesome and demonstrate H:D valued behaviors in everything you do: be accountable, model integrity, value individuality and diversity, inspire teamwork, and encourage creativity
* Provide vision and strategic direction for all ITIL processes that are owned by GIS Shared Services in close collaboration with peers.
* Ensure the effective and efficient delivery of shared services in support of strategic and functional programs and projects.
* Collaborate with leadership across GIS and possess the ability to effectively lead within a matrix organization.
* Understand and communicate with suppliers the demand forecast for their respective services.
* Develop and ensure the consistent use of processes, technologies, products and tools across GIS Shared Services
* Collaborate across peer groups to achieve positive results and support their efforts
* Manage the overall Shared Services budget per operating plan.
* The execution of continuous improvement cost reduction opportunities and trailing cost elimination.
We are looking for someone...
* With a Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Management or a related discipline. Master's degree is highly desired.
* A Minimum of 5 years of management experience.
* A minimum of 12 years of experience, with a proven record of accomplishment in planning, managing, and delivering information systems and services. Three or more years of direct management of a major IT operation.
* Extensive relevant work experience, including management of programs and teams across multiple geographi
• Location: carson city, Reno
• Post ID: 37015127 reno