Travel Registered Nurse RN- Medical Surgical MS (Sparks) - Care Team Solutions (Sparks, NV)
Reno, NV is currently looking for an experienced Travel Registered Nurse (RN) PCU to fill a 13 week contract opening with a hospital located in the Reno area.
Interested candidates should have minimally 2 years of recent MS experience.
MUST have skills for med/surg. BLS, DO NOT SUBMIT RNS THAT AREN T WILLING TO FLOAT! Please also do not double submit! acls is not required.
Orientation dates are EOW only
Salary: Get customized pay package w/ your recruiter.
Specialty: MS RN
-Location: Reno, NV
Quantity of positions: 4
Target Start Date: ASAP
Assignment Length: 13 week assignment
Shift: Night (12 Hours) 19:00 to 7:00
What Care Team Solutions can do for you:
- Travel assignments in all 50 states.
- Top level, competitive pay w/ travel reimbursements/Per Diem.
- Healthcare & dental insurance.
- 401(K) savings program.
- Certification and license reimbursement.
- Sign-on & completion bonuses.
- Referral bonuses for fellow nurses! $$$
- Loyalty program bonuses for returning nurses.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) MS
- Provide assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Communicate with physicians about changes in patient s clinical condition including: patient monitoring and results of diagnostic studies.
- Respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Perform general nursing duties in the medical and med/surg with adequate supervision.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) MS
- Registered Nurse (RN) with current licensure to practice in the applicable state.
- 2 years of experience working as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Current AHA BLS Healthcare Provider card
- Current AHA ACLS Healthcare Provider card
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, cardiothoracic, care, care unit, coronary, domiciliary, infusion, mhb, registed
• Post ID: 39277317 reno