A Business Development Specialist (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who helps clients with all of their real estate buying and selling needs. When selling property, clients look to Business Development Specialists to advise them in staging and marketing their home and pricing it comparably to their local real estate community. Likewise, when searching for and buying a home, Business Development Specialist provide important expertise for finding the perfect home and advocating during price negotiations. As a Business Development Specialist, you must be creative, independent and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Familiarize yourself with the local real estate industry and keep on top of home sales and values
- Constantly communicate with clients to make sure all their questions are being answered and they have all the help they need
- Help clients find creative ways to make their home marketable and valuable
- Advocate for your clients to other Business Development Specialists and reach favorable agreement terms for home sales and purchases
- Advertise your Business Development Specialist services within the local community
About Chase International
Chase International is an independent real estate firm specializing in unique and distinctive properties around the Lake Tahoe region. With more than 250 highly-qualified professional Realtors and 10 offices committed to the success of our clients, Chase International has the highest caliber agents, connections and experience to serve our clients' needs. We provide our clients with the best possible customer service and local expertise available.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
• Post ID: 36839992 reno