A Real Estate Buyer's Agent for a Retail Location is a real estate agent who works out of our retail office to help clients with their home purchasing needs. In this position, clients will come to you at our retail location in need of finding a home to purchase. You will show them various listings, get to know their needs and will arrange appointments to show them multiple homes. Although this position is out of our retail office, you will be in the field on home tours quite often. This position requires excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Arrange meetings with clients at our retail office
- Keep up-to-date on home sales and listings in your community
- Advise clients on home values and comparable sales to help them understand the value of the home they want
- Regularly communicate with clients about their real estate needs and answer any questions or concerns they may have
- Make appointments to take clients to home showings and open houses
- Mediate during negotiations to reach mutual acceptance
About Chase International
Chase International is an independent real estate firm specializing in unique and distinctive properties around the Lake Tahoe region. With more than 250 highly-qualified professional Realtors and 10 offices committed to the success of our clients, Chase International has the highest caliber agents, connections and experience to serve our clients' needs. We provide our clients with the best possible customer service and local expertise available.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
Associated topics: cajera, client service, customer service associate, retail associate, retail customer service, sales consultant, seller, service representative, store associate, venta
• Post ID: 32902543 reno