Marketing and Sales Consultant (Real Estate) - Chase International Real Estate (Minden, NV)
A Marketing and Sales Consultant (Real Estate) is also called a real estate agent. This consultant offers expert advice to clients who are interested in listing their home for sale and guides them through the process of getting their home show ready. In this position, you will offer marketing guidance to help clients make their home stand out in the community and sell quickly. A real estate sale can be overwhelming and confusing, so clients will depend on you to guide them throughout the process of selling their home.
- Advise clients before listing their home on local home sale values and how to best price their home
- Help clients get their home ready for market by advising them on staging, presentation and any necessary updates
- Create marketing materials to advertise your real estate listings
- Consult with clients throughout the negotiation process of receiving offers and reaching mutual acceptance
- Understand the local real estate market and be up-to-date on recent home sales
About Chase International
Chase International is an independent real estate firm specializing in unique and distinctive properties around the Lake Tahoe region. With more than 250 highly-qualified professional Realtors and 10 offices committed to the success of our clients, Chase International has the highest caliber agents, connections and experience to serve our clients' needs. We provide our clients with the best possible customer service and local expertise available.
Associated topics: analysis, analyze, appraisal, consultant, invest, market, marketing representative, portfolio, portfolio analyst, researcher
• Post ID: 40635942 reno